Technology has become an integral part in virtually all aspects of education, broadly covering curriculum planning, content development and delivery, communication among learners, instructors and institution, assessment and programme evaluation. The 5th International Conference on Technology in Education (ICTE 2020) aims to serve as a platform for relevant academic exchanges across higher education institutions, focusing especially on sharing of good practices and results from studies.
We sincerely welcome administrators, teaching staff, researchers and persons involved in higher education to participate in this event. ICTE 2020 is organized by International Hybrid Learning Society and co-organized by University of Macau, Tung Wah College and University of Sunderland.
Papers are welcome on topics relevant to the conference. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Blended learning in practice
- Mobile learning and ubiquitous learning
- Use of social media for learning
- Computer supported collaborative learning (CSCL)
- Intelligent tutoring and advising systems
- Learning platforms and content management systems
- Massive open online courses (MOOC)
- Institutional policies on technology-enhanced learning
- Knowledge management through technology
- Educational administration through technology
- Technology in Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET)
- Learning Analysis and Assessment
- Digital Technology, Innovation and Education
Other relevant topics would be considered.
Excellent Paper Awards
The ICTE 2020 will be attended by academics, professional experts and practitioners and receive notable contributions from them. As a recognition of the outstanding contributions, the Programme Committee is pleased to announce that “Excellent Paper Awards” will be established and results will be announced at the Closing Ceremony.
Accepted abstracts and papers are published in the electronic Conference Proceedings. Full paper submitted to the Conference undergoes a second round of review for publication as a chapter in an edited book published by Springer (indexed by EI Compendex). Extended versions of quality papers are being invited for publication and potential review in International Journal of Innovation and Learning (indexed in Scopus and ESCI).